PURPOSE OF POSITION
To ensure that all products selected are accurate according to quality and company standards.
· Reads work order forms.
· Ensures that product selected is accurate.
· Ensures quality product is shipped to customers.
· Ensures product is selected in a timely manner.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Previous work experience in shipping and/or receiving required.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must work well with little or no supervision.
· Must have basic math and reading skills.
· Must be able to read and understand English.
· Must be dependable and work well with others.
· Must have strong communication skills.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must be able to adapt to last minute changes in scheduling.
· Accountable for accuracy and productivity.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· May be required to lift 5-15 pounds regularly with occasional lifting of up to 60 pounds.
· Must be able to tolerate walking for long periods of time.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, and stretch for long periods of time.
· Must be able to tolerate constant standing for long periods of time.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to adapt to a noisy, dusty environment.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold conditions on assembly line.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.