Provides complex data support by collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various sources. Processes and monitors the quality and consistency of data. Provides information by designing methods to collect and retrieve data.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Business, Computing, Statistics, or a related field; OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Must pass a criminal background check.
- Manages database entries and provides training on the data entry and verification procedures.
- Resolves issues with system and or other staff.
- Creates and implements tools such as statistical reports, graphs, images, and lists to simplify complex data.
- Prepares publications, training materials, business presentations, publications, marketing collaterals, and other educational materials.
- Performs quality control on data to ensure data integrity. Uses quality control to identify opportunities for trainings.
- Reviews source documents for accuracy, hard copy files for correct demographic, case note information, and other required data elements.
- Determines, develops, prepares, and conducts training for staff and business associates on data operational activities.
- Writes and maintains operating instructions for division users.
- Analyzes information using various statistical methods.
- Collects data by identifying sources of information used to design survey and collection methods.