Technical Team Lead
State / Province:
Acuren – Rope Access Team is currently recruiting a Technical Team Lead to support our Saint John, NB office. This position is responsible for providing support to the Operations and Sales teams with an emphasis on technical support in areas of tenders, site visits, project management and reporting. This position is located out of our Saint John, NB office and will report directly to the Regional RAT Operating Manager.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist the Region Operations Manager with scheduling, providing technical counsel and other day-to-day functions
• Schedule meeting and presentations to clients.
• Provide technical resource to the team in determining specs.
• Analyze and prepare high standard reports taken from information provided by field operatives.
• Assist in bid submissions.
• Conduct field and site visits.
• Maintain Rope Access equipment in their region.
• Submit all reports to the Segment Manager/ROM where required.
• Replace the ROM during scheduled and unscheduled absences such as vacations, illness, etc.
• Act as a Level 3 Technician/Supervisor in the field as required.
What you will bring:
• Must hold a valid IRATA Level 3 Certificate for 5 years
• Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience Project Managing Rope Access Projects
• Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience related to the Oil and Gas Industry
• Completion and recertification of all necessary compliance certificates as required
• Training in specialist products
• Multi-task various projects while meeting required deadlines
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Experience in writing reports
With offices in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom, Acuren Rope Access provides specialized teams of highly skilled rope access technicians who carry out full service solutions without the use of traditional access such as scaffolding or staging. Our core services are Non-Destructive Testing, Maintenance and Full Service Asset Installation and Repair in difficult to reach areas of facilities such as confined spaces and high access structures. Other services provided include training in Confined Space Entry and Rescue, Fall Protection Rescue, Workplace Fire Safety, Industrial Rope Access Training, and Industrial High Angle Rescue Training.
What we offer:
We offer work in a fast-paced, growing company with potential for career advancement, personal development and growth. Along with challenging learning opportunities, you will find competitive compensation, a comprehensive health and welfare plan (medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance, and life insurance), paid vacation and sick leave and a company RRSP. We believe in “A Higher Level of Reliability” in everything we do. For our employees, this means providing a safe and respectful workplace and a steady job with opportunities to learn and grow.
Prospective employees must be able to perform all tasks as detailed on the complete Physical Job Description, be Fit for Duty at all times and be able to comply with the Canadian Model for Providing a Safe Workplace which includes alcohol and drug testing under the following circumstances: site pre-access testing; post-accident testing; reasonable suspicion testing; site random testing; and post rehabilitation testing.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity or to see a complete position description, please visit our website at www.acuren.com and go to the Careers tab. Follow the Careers Opportunity link and use the keyword search “Technical Team Lead”. To apply, please submit your resume online or email your resume to Ivana Melo at email@example.com. Internal candidates should discuss their interest in job postings with their current manager prior to applying.
Thank you, we appreciate your interest in a career at Acuren; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information. Agency services are not required at this time.